South County Addiction Treatment Services, Inc. dba MYMATCLINIC
Last updated: 10/30/2020
1. Services Available Through the MYMATCLINIC Website
A variety of information and communication services are made available through the MYMATCLINIC Website, including:
- Educational information, including links to informative third-party websites.
- Information and news about MYMATCLINIC services, health care providers, and employment opportunities.
- Information about MYMATCLINIC newsletters, events, activities and webinars, including online registration.
2. Personal Information Collection and Use
3. User Responsibilities
The MYMATCLINIC Web site is intended to help you be a better-informed health care services user and get access to MYMATCLINIC information and services easily, but we need your help to make it work well. You acknowledge that you must be 13 years or older to provide personal information to MYMATCLINIC through the MYMATCLINIC Website, and you represent that you are 13 years or older if you do so. We also need you to be responsible for doing your part to protect your personal information, and to understand that the educational information, tools and materials made available through the MYMATCLINIC Web site are not and do not include medical advice, and are not designed or intended to address your personal health condition or issues. Users therefore must be responsible for the following:
3.1. Be an Informed User
3.2. Maintain and Protect Your Own Equipment
The MYMATCLINIC Web site is intended to be accessible and all content available through all standard commercial web browsers operating on standard personal computers, through standard commercially-available Internet access. The quality of content presentation and download speeds may vary depending on the software, equipment and Internet connections used.
- MYMATCLINIC does not provide any software, equipment or Internet connections. You are solely responsible for providing all software, computer equipment and other hardware, and Internet connections necessary to access the MYMATCLINIC Website.
- MYMATCLINIC cannot prevent or be responsible for protecting your personal computer or other devices against unauthorized use. You are solely responsible for protecting the personal computers or other devices you use against unauthorized use to access your account.
- If you use a personal computer or other device provided by or shared with your employer, parent, spouse, roommate or other person, that other party may have the legal right to view all information stored on it. MYMATCLINIC cannot prevent or be responsible for such activities. If you use a personal computer or other device that another person has the legal right to control, you access your MYMATCLINIC account at your own risk.
- Unauthorized individuals (“hackers”) and malicious software can sometimes gain access to computers through Internet connections, unless the computer has a working firewall. Unauthorized access of this kind may not be easily detected and may allow personal information to be gathered without the computer user’s knowledge. MYMATCLINIC does not provide and cannot be responsible for implementing a firewall for your computer. Firewall software is standard on many personal computers and affordable firewall software for personal computers is readily available. You should maintain a working firewall on any computer you use to access the MYMATCLINIC Website.
- Computer criminals may sometimes send emails that appear to come from legitimate organizations. These emails typically ask you to log on to a Web site using a link in the email, and enter some personal information to “verify,” “correct” or “update” your account, or something similar. This practice is known as “phishing,” and is intended to get personal information from unwary users to use for identity theft and other fraud.
IN ORDER TO HELP AVOID THE THREAT OF PHISHING, MYMATCLINIC WILL NEVER SEND YOU UNSOLICITED EMAILS THAT INCLUDE A LINK TO A MYMATCLINIC WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL THAT CLAIMS TO BE FROM MYMATCLINIC WHICH INCLUDES A LINK TO A WEB SITE WHICH APPEARS TO BE OPERATED BY MYMATCLINIC, OR BY ANY PARTY ON BEHALF OF MYMATCLINIC, AND WHICH ASKS YOU TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you receive any suspicious email which claims or appears to be from MYMATCLINIC, please notify us by calling MYMATCLINIC at 1-949-829-2779.
3.3. Do Not Provide Third Party Services
You are not permitted to use the MYMATCLINIC Web site to provide or support informational, educational, messaging or other services to other parties. The information and services made available by and through the MYMATCLINIC Website are for personal use only.
3.4. Do Not Distribute Copyrighted Materials for Commercial Use
Most of the information and materials made available by and through the MYMATCLINIC Website is copyrighted and owned by MYMATCLINIC or other parties. You may use this information and materials for your own personal use, and may make limited use of it for nonprofit educational purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. You may not sell or modify any information or materials obtained from MYMATCLINIC or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use it in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of information or materials obtained from MYMATCLINIC on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original information or materials on any copy you make of such material.
3.5. Do Not Abuse MYMATCLINIC Services
The MYMATCLINIC Web site is provided for your convenience and educational use. In order to keep these services working efficiently and appropriately, you are not permitted to:
- Use the MYMATCLINIC Web site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the MYMATCLINIC Web site or interfere with any other party’s use of the MYMATCLINIC Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information, documents, records, accounts, devices, systems or networks connected to MYMATCLINIC through hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing or any other means.
- Restrict or inhibit anyone else from using the MYMATCLINIC Website.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other individuals, including email addresses and personal information.
- Link to, frame or use any trademark, logo or other proprietary information on the MYMATCLINIC Web site without MYMATCLINIC’s express written permission.
4. Health and Medical Educational Information
The MYMATCLINIC Web site is used to publish information and tools about health issues and general medical care options to help educate users and increase public awareness. Some of these tools and information are provided by parties other than MYMATCLINIC, and MYMATCLINIC may provide links to third-party websites or incorporate such tools and information into the MYMATCLINIC Web site for this purpose.
4.1. Information and Tools Are Not Medical Advice or Personal Health Information
All tools, information and links to information Web sites provided by or through MYMATCLINIC are for educational purposes only or for the purpose of providing information about point of care options. You are responsible for your understanding and use of all information.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH MYMATCLINIC IS NOT DIAGNOSTIC, MEDICAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU ARE SEEKING INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON HAS HAVE A SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. IF YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THERE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL “911” OR YOUR OTHER APPLICABLE EMERGENCY NUMBER AT ONCE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD THE ADVICE OF A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT WITH A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BECAUSE YOU ARE RELYING ON INFORMATION YOU HAVE READ ON THE MAT WEB SITE.
While MYMATCLINIC seeks to provide information which may be helpful in understanding your own health care needs and issues, none of the educational information, webinars, events, or activities available through the MYMATCLINIC Website was or will be developed for you personally. If you want or need information related to your personal health condition, please contact your healthcare provider.
4.2. Information and Links are Not Necessarily Endorsed
The fact that information is published or a link provided by MYMATCLINIC does not mean that the views and opinions expressed therein are necessarily shared by MYMATCLINIC.
4.3. Information and Tools Are Not Guaranteed
While MYMATCLINIC seeks to provide useful, high-quality information through the MYMATCLINIC Website, MYMATCLINIC cannot guarantee that any information is accurate, complete, current, error-free, or free of viruses, worms or other malicious software. Information and tools are provided “as is,” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness and suitability for any particular purpose.
4.4. Linked Websites Are Not Endorsed
MYMATCLINIC seeks to link only to trustworthy, valuable Websites, but provides Web site links for your convenience only. A link to a Web site does not constitute an endorsement of the linked site, its content, or any party affiliated with the linked Web site. MYMATCLINIC makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, currency, relevance, appropriateness, or availability of any linked site, the information contained in them, or any products or services they offer.
MYMATCLINIC shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages, losses or harm incurred in connection with the use of a linked Web site.
4.5. Jurisdictional Limitation of Use
The MYMATCLINIC Web site originates and is intended for use in the United States. MYMATCLINIC does not claim that any tools, information or materials on this Web site are appropriate or may be used outside of the United States. Access to tools, information or materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
6. Services Availability and Limitations
MYMATCLINIC will attempt to keep the MYMATCLINIC Website available at all times, but availability may be interrupted from time to time for maintenance, repair, upgrade or other activities, due to technical problems, or due to natural disaster or other emergency. MYMATCLINIC is not responsible for and cannot control the availability of third party communications services necessary to connect to the MYMATCLINIC Web site.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Provisions
Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed by a use of MYMATCLINIC may report an alleged infringement to MYMATCLINIC by following the relevant provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) rights, by sending MYMATCLINIC’ authorized agent a notification of alleged infringement that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA. Upon receipt of a satisfactory notice of alleged infringement MYMATCLINIC will promptly investigate the allegations, and respond appropriately, including removal of or blocking access to allegedly infringing content.
7.1. If you are affected by the removal or blocking of allegedly infringing content which you in good faith believe has been removed or blocked in error, you may send a counter notification to MYMATCLINIC. Upon MYMATCLINIC’s receipt of a counter-notification that satisfies the requirements of DMCA, MYMATCLINIC will provide a copy of the counter notification to the person who sent the original notification of alleged infringement and will follow the DMCA’s procedures with respect to a received counter notification.
7.2. DMCA notifications of alleged infringement and counter-notifications may be sent to MYMATCLINIC Health & Services, Department of Legal Affairs, 1801 Lind Avenue SW, Suite 9016, Renton, WA 98057-9016
7.3. MYMATCLINIC will not be a party to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement.
8. Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MYMATCLINIC’S LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, HARM OR COSTS ARISING FROM OR PERTAINING TO THE USE, OPERATION OR FUNCTIONING OF THE MYMATCLINIC WEB SITE, WHETHER ARISING FROM OR PERTAINING TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PERSON’S DIRECT MONETARY DAMAGES AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, NON-ECONOMIC, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES RELATED TO DELAYS, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF PRIVACY, REPUTATIONAL OR PHYSICAL HARM), EVEN IF MYMATCLINIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Dispute Resolution
10. Contact Information
PO Box 3699
San Clemente, CA 92672-3699